torsdag 28. januar 2010

EACH DAY....



I live each day for You JESUS!!!

You hold my hand so i don't fall

You love me!

i trust you and i know......

You will guide me at every step i walk

In every turn that life may bring .....You stand strong and hold my hand

There is no place in my being that would not say....

You are my Lord! I love you so!!! JESUS!

Your light shines upon me ....and i can see!!!

You are the Love that i desired my entire life

i searched for long but You found my way....

you brought joy in to my life and your healed every wound I had ....

You brought peace in to my trouble mind.....

you wipe every tear and gave me joy

There is no sadness in my heart any more,

Your faightfullnes amaze me daily ....

You made me whole!

and i want to cry out to the world

that there is hope!

for every soul that can't find peace

for every life that lies to die

JESUS IS LORD!

Call upon JESUS and He will hear and take your hand

He will give you a new life!

an eternal life!


I wrote this poem for my Lord and savior JESUS! To give Him Honor and glory!!

Elvia. C. Florstad

0 kommentarer: