torsdag 28. januar 2010

YOU ARE THE ONE.......



You are the one i can’t be without…….
The One I was so..... looking for…..even when my little feet could hardly walk….
You are the One….that gave life to my life!
Your Love has overcome every shadow of my past…..
Your love has clean my soul of deep sorrow and pain
Your love has lifted up the heavy load of my shoulders….

You are the one my heart is crazy about…..
You are the one that I can’t be without!
You made me new…even when I thought …..i was so little…
So little thing….
You lift my heart up in the airs…and gave me Love
Love that has change the way I live…the way I think ….the way I see the world around….
Love that now fills my days with Joy
Thank you Lord Jesus! For your perfect LOVE!
Love that shines true all eternity!
Your love endures for ever!


This poem i wrote it to JESUS the love of my life and savior of my soul!

Philippians 4:13 I Can Do All Things Through Christ Jesus Who Gives Me Strength.

0 kommentarer: