torsdag 28. januar 2010

You amaze me GOD!



Were ever i go i can find a millions of things witch speaks to me about you!
in the sky showing every season yet to come ...
in the shape of the clouds...changing constantly...... every second after the wind blows....
by my window i hear birds singing .....makes me think they are singing just for You!
All the creation is expecting your return!

just walking in the street i can see all the beauty of nature created by you!
in the ocean i see and feel all the magnificence of your Glory and power.....
How can't the world see it? if everything speaks about You!

You are God! All mighty.......

all my being wants to adore You and praise YOU forever!
You Amaze me oh God!!

all the goodness of Your heart make my soul tremble and my eyes are fill with tears...i am humbly yours
I belong to you Jesus! there is not life without You!

Elvia C. Florstad

0 kommentarer: